уторак, 3. фебруар 2015.

ANASTASIA'S PRAYER TO GOD
My Father, You are present everywhere!
For the light of life I gladly thank You,
For Your bright kingdom visible here and now,
And for Your loving will. Long live the good!
For daily bread and daily food with joy I thank You!
And for your loving patience,
And for Your giving of forgiveness of sins on Your Earth fair.
My Father, You are present everywhere!
I am Your daughter here midst Your creations.
Weakness and sin – I shall not let them in,
But prove myself worthy of your consummations.
My Father, You are present everywhere!
I am Your daughter, Your joy I declare.
My entire self shall magnify Your glory,
In Your bright dream the coming ages all will live and share.
It shall be so! I wish it so! I am a daughter of Yours.
My Father, You are present everywhere!
from the 4th book "Co-creation" of "Ringing Cedars of Russia" series

“To achieve the balanced experiencing necessary for spiritual growth, a soul may spend hundreds or more lifetimes evolving out of duality’s negative potential into the positive end of the spectrum, where the energy of love, peace, generosity, harmony, honor and kindness prevails. 



In this unique time in the universe when all experiencing is being accelerated, souls have been given the unprecedented opportunity to evolve out of third density’s low vibrations and physically accompany Earth into higher energy planes.”

Spirit teacher Matthew Ward

I couldn't understand it all, but I like the idea of tantra - being present and spiritually connected in all the aspects of life without separating spiritual practise from daily life and relationships. We just started reading about it a little more  If you know of a really good book in English on this subject, please let me know, I will be very grateful!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар