петак, 21. август 2015.

LOVE YOU

Earth is my body,
Water is my blood,
Air is my breath,
Fire is my spirit....
WE ARE ALL PART of the 4 Sacred Elements; the connection flows through us through you through her through him; we are all from the same ONE source of energy; we are one another. What you do affects us and what we do affects you: the butterfly effect.
The butterfly effect is a term used in chaos theory to describe how small changes to a seemingly unrelated thing or condition (also known as an initial condition) can affect large, complex systems. The term comes from the suggestion that the flapping of a butterfly's wings in South America could affect the weather in Texas, meaning that the tiniest influence on one part of a system can have a huge effect on another part.
As we sing Earth is my body, Water is my blood, Air is my breath, Fire is my spirit....our connection becomes deeper, it travels through the Cosmic Gourd into infinite vastness of energy, we become ONE!!!
May you hear in your heart our song as it connects us around this sacred circle of fire...and so it is AHO!
Many Blessings,
Kalpulli Teocalli Ollin
Image via La Sombra Rosa

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар